Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Leinart Played Conquest in Clutch" - David Wharton, Sunday 16th of October

As an avid sports fan, there was no question in my mind what my article was going to be about this week. The Notre Dame game was absolutely insane, and easily the best college football game I have ever seen. After much review, I decided that this was my favorite article on the game. It basically pointed out how lousy of a day Leinart had - how many mistakes he made, how many opportunities he missed - but despite all that, he was still able to win the game when it came right down to it. Wharton makes the point that perhaps more importantly than stats is the ability to win the game in the clutch, which is exactly what Matt Leinart did on this amazing Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home